Workhouse is on the hunt for a Digital Campaign Manager who can bring a performance-driven focus to some of our key accounts.
Being a Meta Business Partner and Google Partner, we work with substantial budgets and advanced campaign setups. The clients you will work alongside are leaders and innovators in their industry, from omnichannel retailers to pure-play eComm, high-volume lead generation businesses and brand building. Our work continues to set new benchmarks for our client's success and how they drive their business!
In your role, you will join our broader agency team of like-minded, enthusiastic, results-driven people. On any given day, you’ll work directly alongside the Head of Digital and 10+ in-house digital specialists.
- 2+ years in a similar social role and skilled in the setup and running of Google Ads, Bing, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, TikTok and LinkedIn campaigns and ad accounts
- Management of both paid search and paid social budgets
- Experience in audience setup, analytics setup and performance tracking, and integration with data sources
- Proven reporting, monitoring and performance analysis
- Facebook Blueprint certification is desirable, but not required
- Google Ads certifications are desirable, but not required
Who we’re looking for…
- Performance paid media expert
- Strong analytical thinker with the ability to accurately translate data into insights and actionable outcomes
- Organised operator with the ability to manage competing priorities
- Ability to work collaboratively with other team members in order to grow and develop each other’s skill sets
- A detail-orientated approach. You’ll be working across big clients with complex product structures and campaign setups
- Excellent communicator and ability to build and maintain meaningful relationships
- Someone who is looking to challenge the norm and push the boundaries
- Someone who is a proven problem solver
- Someone who keeps up to date with all social media/search trends and emerging technologies and actively seeks to bring new thinking into their work
So who would you be working with?
Workhouse is one of Perth’s most established independent agencies, making local and national brands famous for over 40 years. You’ll join a team of 45 like-minded, enthusiastic people who know how to get great things done!
Our Subiaco location, close to transport and amenities, offers a modern open-plan working environment. While we encourage an ”office first” approach to agency life, we also welcome WFH to ensure balanced and flexible work arrangements.
Remuneration is based on experience and what you can bring to the table to help manage and contribute to this part of the business.